Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hot Fuss

Earlier this week I pre-ordered a limited edition, boxed set of singles, on vinyl, for $40, plus s & h. Usually I wouldn't have spent that much money on something with out first telling Daniel, but I had to. When they say "limited", they mean it. There's only going to be 5,000 copies released WORLDWIDE. Unfortunately even though I sent in my pre-rder there's no guarantee I'll get it. First come, first serve. Hopefully I got in before they sold out. I'll find out Nov. 22. I'm beyond excited. It has three songs on it that I don't have, and couldn't find before. There's also been talk that Leave the Bourbon On the Shelf might be on there, and NO ONE has a copy of that. Okay, so I'm done rambling on about my little Killer's obsession I'm sure if Daniel is reading this he's rolled his eyes about 100 times by now. It's okay BranDan, I still love you...lol.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, October 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your right baby! My eyes just rolled out of my head and are their way down I85 right now. J/K!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home