Halloween Night
Last night was Halloween and we were not fully aware of just how many Trick or Treaters we would have. The first bunch had 7 kids! Last year we had 7 TOTAL. So we ran out of the good stuff and had to pull out some stuff from last year. Sorry kids. Then there were the teens. In the state of SC the cut off age is 13. These kids had to be at least 16. They weren't even dressed up, and they didn't say Trick or Treat, they just stood there with their grocery bags open and waited to get the goods. That bothers me, but you can't really do anything for fear that they'll come back with eggs and toilet paper. Of course we ended up running into the Nerd Herd. Griffin actually spoke to us, but little miss Linda snubbed her nose up. I felt like asking her, so what are you supposed to be dressed up as, a crazy, lesbian, bitch? That woman is the devil, maybe one day she'll decide it's too cold up here and slither back down to Hell. That was mean, I know, but this woman is nuts, and mean. Hope she never reads this. She might get mad and do everything in her power to drive us crazy, oh wait, she already does that. Oh well, all I can do is pray about it, and hope to win the lottery so I can buy her house and evict her...bwahahhahahaha. Ok, enough complaining. Halloween was over all a pleasant experience. I love my neighborhood, and our neighbors, minus the afore mentioned Nerd Herd. Miss Anita even gave us a bag of treats. I do look forward to having my own kids to take Trick or Treating. Seems like that'd be much more fun. Plus I can't wait to dress my kids up, but that will all have to wait a few years. Right now Dakota is the only child I can handle, and he's enough. I hope everyone else had a nice Halloween. Lea darling, Daniel says you can't make pumpkin pie with those pumpkins, maybe you should carve a turkey on them for Thanksgiving since we know how skilled you are at carving!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home