I have nothing to write about. My weekend was ok. Thursday Miranda baby sat Dakota. She said he was good. He kept trying to play with Fraiser, a very large, very spoiled boxer....lol. Apparently Fraiser wanted no part of the little dog that was smaller than his head. They did fall asleep together on the couch though. Dakota also had his first encounter with a cat. Miranda's cat isn't the most friendly kitty in the world, so his first experience with a cat was not a very pleasant one. Friday night we took Dakota and went with my parents to see the fireworks at Tigerama. We were going to go look at the homecoming floats, but apparently my dog is anti social and barked and shook every time he saw someone, so we decided not to walk around the floats. Saturday we cleaned the church...wooo. Sunday we napped...lol. Interesting weekend, I know. Also this weekend, they started playing Christmas music on the radio, which of course delighted me to no end, but drove Daniel nuts. I love the Holydays. I'm listening to Christmas music right now...lol. The bad part of this however is that the shopping has begun. We went to Wal Mart this weekend and decided not to return until sometime in January. It was a mad house! I don't even want to think about Christmas shopping. I haven't even started, plus I have no clue what to get people. I know what I'm getting my Dad and that's it. I don't even have any ideas. I think we're going shopping this weekend because Kohl's is having a huge sale and if you use your card you get another %20 off. Last year we did almost all of shopping there and I think we ended up saving like $180. I love Kohl's. Alright, I officially have nothing more to say. Miracle, right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home