It's Been Awhile
Wow, so much to say. It's been forever since I wrote. Nothing too interesting has happened. I'll start with the girl who cried cancer. We have this "friend", more like, a person we know who thinks she is our "friend." I won't say her name even though I'm sure she'll never read this. Anyway, so for the past few months she has had our young adults group pray for her "husband" because he has cancer and is going through chemo, (I have no clue how you spell that, I just guessed). Now there has been many more "stories" that she has told us, but this is the biggest. Turns out, she is a liar. The first shocker, she isn't really married in the first place, second shocker, the man that she is supposedly married to doesn't even have cancer. Now we all suspected it, but to actually know it for a fact, it disturbs me. Not that I care that she lied to me, because it isn't like we're best friends or anything, but it upsets me that she would stand before God, in HIS house, and lie about something sooo monumentally, and immorally wrong. So now I avoid her, because I was told I can't confront her. Scott says I can't and I know more than I should know and if I confronted her in the heat of the moment it could slip out, thus jeopardizing my source. I also want to avoid it because I don't want any cat litter showing up in my coffee. (Try not to laugh to hard Lea) Let's move on to a lighter subject. Thanksgiving was last week. It was my favorite so far. We had it at our house. It went remarkably well. Then we went to my parents and decorated for Christmas, and on Friday we decorated our own house. Although I think we may have to redo the lights on the house as they are slowly sagging more and more. We used these new clips, and they suck. Hopefully they'll hold until Christmas. I'd hate to see Daniel back up on the ladder, even though he loves it soo much...LOL. What else is going on? Oh, I'm sick, and I've decided that I'm sick of being sick. I was out of work Monday because I felt so horrible. However, Monday was sort of a good day. I got my limited edition records. I'm number 800 and something out of 5000. Now all i need is a needle for the record player and I'm good to go. I need to write in here more. That way I can go into more detail about things. For now I am done, but I promise to try to remember to do this more regularly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home