Thursday, August 17, 2006

What's A Blog Again?


Where am I? I think I'm blogging...but it's been so long I'm not sure. Well a lot happens in 10 months. Tooo much to write. The Killers are coming out with a new album. That's probably the most exciting thing in my life right now. Wow, that's sad. Oh well, who cares, I'm excited. October 3 can't come soon enough. I pre ordered from iTunes. The video is released this week...WOOT! Now if they'd just release the tour dates. The album cover kinda sucks. It's a little too tranny for my liking...lol. Miranda's still not pregnant, and neither am I, not that I'm trying. It seems maybe God brought us together so that we could be there for each other when they tell us, "Sorry, your barren." I had surgery to remove a 8 inch in diameter ovarian cyst. My doctor informs me that there's a good chance I have poly cystic ovarian syndrome (pcos). yay. Not to mention a partial bicournate uterus. woo. Soooo looks like me an Mindy might be flying to Guatamala to pick up little Jorje and Shakira...lol. Maybe they'll give us a buy one get the other half off deal. So my baby fever has calmed due to the fact that my dr. said when I'm ready to start trying I'll have to have all sorts of fun tests and be put on medication, and possibly have to have surgery. yee-haw. Did you know you could finance children? I find that odd. Anyways. Not much going on really. My Dad had his appendix removed a few weeks ago. Rusty went to the hospital this week, he messed up his back. Lea's baby is due this week. Let's talk about Lea. We are no longer friends. It's a long messy story and I won't bore you with the details, but I'm very sad about the whole ordeal. She just wasn't the friend I thought she was. I'm most saddened by the fact that she'll be having her baby this week and I won't be there. It's not fixable though, there's no going back to the way things were. I just keep praying that eventually I'll be able to let it all go. For now, I'm still sad. Let's see, what else has been going on? Mom's got 1 more semester and she graduates. Ummm...I can't think of anytrhing else. Ok...I think that's it. Nothing more to say for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home